The Sasakawa Sports Foundation is a public interest incorporated foundation responsible for posting sports-related content on its social media sites with the aim of promoting Sports for Everyone in society.
Our social media sites include the following:
Our social media sites are maintained primarily to share information, and we will not, as a rule, respond to any comments posted on our sites.
Off-topic comments or those considered inappropriate for any of the following reasons may be hidden from view, deleted, or rejected without notification.
- Violate a law, ordinance, or regulation
- Violate public order and morals
- Promote criminal acts
- Slander or defame a particular individual, company, group, or other entities, or damage their reputation or credibility
- Breach an individual’s privacy, such as by disclosing or leaking personal information without authorization
- Breach third-party rights, including patents, design rights, copyrights, trademarks, and portrait rights
- Are intended for profit
- Include content that is false or deviates substantially from fact
- Include links to websites with abusive, obscene, indecent, or offensive content
- Are intended to lure visitors to other websites, without expressing any views
- Are the same or similar to content posted repeatedly by the same user
- Violate the terms and conditions of the hosting social media policy
- Are otherwise considered inappropriate for the management of the site
(3) Banning of Users
Users who have posted comments that fall into any of the above categories may be blocked. Those interfering with the smooth operation of this moderation policy may be permanently banned.
(4) Banning of Shortened URLs
As a rule, the use of shortened URLs is prohibited for security reasons unless the social media platform has an automatic URL shortener whose use cannot be avoided.
The rights to the photographs, illustrations, audio, video, text, and other intellectual property posted on social media sites belong to the SSF or the owner of those rights. Users are free to use such social media features as “like” (Facebook) and “retweet” (Twitter). Information on our social media sites may be reused with attribution. This does not apply, however, to information marked “all rights reserved.”
We take every possible care to ensure the accuracy of information posted on social media sites. We are not responsible, however, for any consequences whatsoever resulting from a decision or action taken by users based on such information.
We are not responsible for any disputes arising between users or between a user and a third party due to our social media posts or any damage suffered as a result.
The copyright and other rights of the posted comments belong to the user who made them. However, by posting a comment, the user agrees that the SSF has the right to use this content globally at no charge and on a nonexclusive basis and that the user will not make any copyright claims against the SSF.
We bear no responsibility for any other damage caused by our social media sites.
We reserve the right to revise this policy at any time without notification.